We at Booking Advisors Ltd (“Booking Advisors”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) recognize the importance of protecting the confidentiality of your medical and health-related information and other personal data shared with us and we are committed to protecting them. This document explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal health and other information to related and/or chosen hospital by you in various countries for treatment of your health-related needs/issues. Thus we consider customer information safety a matter of great importance.
Please note that this Policy applies only to information collected by our portal. Our policy ensures that any information you provide us remains private and secure.
How do we collect your data/information?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us voluntary. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website. And some information collected from you is mandatory for delivery of our services to you.
Below is the list on how the data are collected from you:
- Voluntary information: Some information is voluntary provided to us by you such as name, physical address, email address, IP address, phone number, credit card information, as well as details including gender, occupation, location, purchase history, and other demographic information when you wish to buy and/or apply to use any of our services, consult with any of our teams or customer service team, send us an email, post on our blog or any other of our social media newtroks or communicating wit hus wit any other ways;
- Mandatory information: Collected personal information provided by you at the time of registration, making a reservation, applying for a vacancy/career opportunity or making online payment, etc are the only mandatory submission you are required to make as a user of our services;
- Automatically collected information: This information is collected when you browse our websites for the services we offer such as about your visit to our Websites, your usage of the Services, and your web browsing. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our Websites;
- Cookies and tracking: We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies on our Website, such as pixels and web beacons, to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, serve targeted advertisements, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- Information from other sources: From time to time we may obtain information about you or your Subscribers from third party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third party data providers and our joint marketing partners.
What do we use your data for?
- Part of the data is used to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site and also for offering you our services in the best way possible and to bill and collect money owed to us;
- To promote use of our services to you and others. For example, if we collect your Personal Information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email inviting you to sign up. If you use any of our Services and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email about that. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send. In addition, we may use information we collect in order to advertise our Services to you or suggest additional features of our Services that you might consider using. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to advertise our Services to potential or other users like you;
- Account data: We may use your information for the account data and may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our websites and business;
- Transaction data: We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website ("transaction data"). The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased services and keeping proper records of those transactions;
- Newsletter data: We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters and other notifications ("newsletter data"). The newsletter data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the newsletters and other notifications, and analysing their use. The legal basis for this processing is consent;
- Message data: We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us by email or any similar communications system ("message data"). The message data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. The message data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you (including where appropriate sending you sales or marketing materials) and record-keeping.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection.
Analytics and third-party tools
When visiting our website, statistical analyses may be made of your surfing behavior. This happens primarily using cookies and analytics. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous, i.e. we will not be able to identify you from this data.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, or request for any registration, services, applying for a job vacancy, etc we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question (s) and request (s). We do not share this information without your permission.
You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request).
Information Collection and Use
To serve your health needs, Booking Advisors collects information directly from you including all the medical reports directly from you on our website, online interviews, or orally via telephone, or offline forms by having a face-to-face meeting at our offices.
We can also collect the required and/or additional information from third parties such as your health care provider or physician; if you provide us with express of your willingness, written permission or an authorization to do so.
All health-related information that identifies you is referred/known to as “personally identifiable information” and is shared with our network of hospitals to provide you with analysis and best affordable related-cost and health service solution. Personally identifiable information will be used only as necessary to provide the services that you request, or as otherwise requested by authorities and law.
Personally Identifiable Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to ensure that your personally identifiable information is retained in a secure fashion and protected against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, firewalls and intrusion detection systems to keep your data safe. We only permit authorized employees to access your personally identifiable information and they may use it only for authorized business purposes. As effective as our safeguards may be, no security system is completely impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the personally identifiable information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Your use of medi-advisors.com website constitutes a business relationship and agreement wherein we provide Medical Tourism and travel-related services for your use. In exchange, we reserves the right to use the collected contact information to deliver notices regarding changes or updates to our services, to provide free newsletters, to inform you of additions to Medi-advisors.com website or to send important announcements.
You may remove yourself from any or all of our notice and announcement mailings at any time if you wish so. Any mailing received from our company is clearly identified and includes a valid company email address.
Members/users are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Services including name, address, telephone number, email etc. The personal information collected from Members during the registration process is used to manage each Member's account (such as for billing purposes, etc). Booking Advisors does not rent or sell email addresses nor any other personal data.
In instances where Booking Advisors and an affiliated company or a partner jointly promote the Services, we may provide the partner certain personal information who subscribed to the Services as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the outcome of the promotion. In this case, the partner may not use personal information for any other purpose.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
our websites and as you navigate through our website;
Advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control the use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
Your personal information is stored in a protected server. Access is restricted to Booking Advisors staff only.
Booking does not store any credit card information, as all transactions are processed by PayPal or other third party approved Credit Card processor.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form/details to send us a message.
Change of Ownership
In the event of a change in ownership, or a direct merger or acquisition of Booking Advisors with another entity or multiple entities, all (or selected proportion) of Booking Advisors customer information (including email addresses) may be transferred to a separate entity or entities.
If significant changes are made in the way your personal information is used, we will post a prominent announcement on our site notifying you of the change.
Thank you for visiting and using our website and also for reading this document.