Thank you for your interest in Medi Advisors services
1. Acceptance of terms
The services that Booking Advisors Ltd provides to Users are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (TAC). Booking Advisors Ltd reserves the right to update the TAC at any time without notice to User. Users should check back periodically for any possible revisions to this TAC. The most current and updated version of the TAC can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our website.
By using our website or signing up for an account, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with the whole or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. If you register with our website or buy any product or service from our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
The services that Booking Advisors provide to User are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (TAC) and the whole content of this agreement.
· We reserve the right to update the TAC at any time without notice to User;
· User is responsible for all User’s Account (under any screen name or Password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provision of this Agreement;
· User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s). Thus, you’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential;
· You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to and any activity occurring in such account. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords that are caused by or result from your negligence. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only provide you with instructions on how to reset your password;
· We have the right to update any of your contact information in your account for billing purposes. In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account, and when you access and use our services, is and will remain complete and accurate;
· Booking Advisors shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its website www.medi-advisors.com;
· The most current and updated version of the TAC can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our portal/website.
2. Scope of Services
Through the medi-advisors.com, we provide information and list of some hospitals with their health or treatment services (Services). After you choose your desired hospital we can arrange and facilitate an appointment for you and help you to arrange all your travel related services. By requesting an appointment with any hospital, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the hospital and us. Further it is also agreed by you that any data received by us at the time of requesting a hospital/medical services booking; will be transferred to the hospital and it is the sole discretion of the hospital to accept your booking or not. From the point at which you make a request for booking hospital services, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the hospital, transmitting the details of your health needs to the relevant hospital (s) and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the hospital (s). The accuracy of the data/document upload on our website is at your sole risk.
3. Description of Services
www.medi-advisors.com is a Medical Tourism and Travel services provider dedicated to providing quality services to its clients for dealing/assisting with their health-related needs. Booking Advisors through its website facilitates travel and related services for patients wishing to visit other countries for medical treatments. We are not healthcare providers but we can advise and/or refer you to a reputable related hospital of your choice for your health needs.
· The tariffs of the hotels are not guaranteed unless the booking is confirmed.
· For some destinations local taxes can be paid at the hotel. The management of the hotel has the right to request at arrival the details of your credit card to cover or guarantee any additional costs that can appear during your stay;
· Generally, the accommodation check-in is between 12.00 and 14.00;
· In case of not showing at the hotel, it is applied a penalty of minimum one night (up to maximum the cost of the entire stay, depending on the cancellation policy of the hotel);
· Booking Advisors reserves the right to substitute other hotels than those listed on the itinerary pages. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, including alternate hotels for additional departures on the same date, or hotel location changes within or outside itinerary cities, the hotel substituted will be of equivalent quality, when available, to those shown. No refunds are provided for hotel changes;
· Booking Advisors can offer refundable and non-refundable hotel fares to its customers;
If you choose a non-refundable fare you have to pay the full price before the reservation is complete to get a voucher. If you choose a refundable fare you have to pay the reservation price fully until the deadline shown in the reservation. If reservation is not paid fully until the deadline, it will be cancelled automatically at 00.01 destination time on the date shown in the deadline field. After the deadline or in case of non-refundable bookings cancelation, refunds are not possible and the paid amount of the booking will be retained by the hotel;
· If the customer leaves a hotel early, he/she will be invoiced in full payment. Exceptions can be applied if the Customer advises the hotel and us about an early check out and provides all justified reasons/documents for any possible discount and/or refund based on the hotel policy, then the customer has to wait and accept the hotel’s final decision;
· Liability: It is hereby explicitly stated and understood, that Booking Advisors acts only as an intermediary in making arrangements for hotels, transportation or any other services. As such, Booking Advisors is not liable for any personal injury, illness, property damage or other loss or expense of any nature whatsoever, arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of hotels, transportation company or other company or person, providing or rendering services reserved through Booking Advisors.
· Once a flight ticket is booked, customers will receive from us information regarding its conditions, restrictions and rules (established by the airline company, not by our travel agency);
· Booking Advisors is not responsible of the rates and rules’ modification.
· After issuing the flight ticket, all the responsibility regarding the travel belongs to the air company. Passengers must arrive at the airport with at least two hours before departure for international flights and minimum one hour and a half before departure for internal flights;
· The airlines reserve the right to cancel a flight or to modify its schedule. Therefore, passengers may request reimbursements directly to the air company. In such cases, Booking Advisors will also assist its customers as much as airline rules & regulations allow such intervention;
· Each tourist is responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the law, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the visited country/ies;
· The customer shall bear full responsibility for preparing all necessary travel documents, guarantee correctness and completeness of the documents needed for departure and arrival, as well as for the transit flight throughout the route, and the possession of necessary visas, valid passports, powers of attorney and other necessary documents. Booking Advisors shall not be liable for passenger's ignorance or non-observance of all necessary requirements of departure and arrival countries;
· Prior to the purchase of tickets and beginning of travel, it is necessary to verify possession of all documents and visas needed for the trip. For more detailed information visit the website: http://www.iatatravelcentre.com and read the information on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country you want to visit;
· Reconfirmation of the return flight must be made within 72 hours prior to a flight; otherwise the flight booking may be cancelled;
· For the weight and dimension of a checked baggage or hand/carry-on/cabin luggage per passenger you have to check the airline luggage policy you will fly as there may be limits on the amount and dimension that is allowed free of charge and hard limits on the amount that is allowed;
The limits vary per airline and depend on the class, elite status, type of ticket, flight origin and destination. If a flight is booked together with another flight it may also have different limits (e.g. if another flight on the same ticket is a long-haul flight). The exact baggage conditions are mentioned in the ticket information online;
· In order to travel with a pet, passengers must make a reservation and have a confirmation from the air company;
· Only small quantities of liquids (for personal use: water, soup, body lotion, perfume, shower gel, tooth paste, mascara) must be included in hand luggage (maximum 100 ml/ each piece);
· Booking Advisors is not responsible for cancelation of a flight, change of departure time, baggage loss, airplane delays, breach of the airline’s obligations.
· We cannot reserve low-cost airlines tickets, those tickets have to be purchased right away. The option to reserve is not available for those types of tickets due to the policy of low-cost airlines. The same rules apply for non-refundable hotel reservations;
· Low-cost carrier tickets are non-refundable. The option to change the date of departure, flight time, flight route, passenger names and other information about the passengers is available at an additional charge according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies. If the airline company provides online registration, the passenger is obliged to check-in online for the flight according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies. Otherwise, the passenger may be charged an additional check-in fee at the airport of departure.
· We reserve the right to substitute itineraries for holiday tours combined with the medical treatments due to conditions beyond our control. In such cases we will do everything possible to ensure the locations visited, the excursions taken and the hotels offered are similar to the ones originally planned;
· Booking Advisors is not responsible for the flight schedule changes;
· Booking Advisors is not responsible if the authorities from the airport or custom refuse the tourist’s boarding, or for the loss of the luggage.
4. User Conduct
Our website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and any other proprietary information, including but limited to, text, software, photos, videos, graphics and the entire content of www.medi-advisors.com are copyrighted and proprietary of Booking Advisors.
User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, or in any way to exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
5. Links to other sites/Third party websites
Payment is safely processed by us after collecting the total amount for the treatment (s) form the patient (s) to the bank account of our partner and/or hospital for treatment/appointment or accommodation. Any payment facilitated by us for and on behalf of our patient (s), and transferred to the hospital/hotel through our Partner will in each case constitute a payment (partial or upfront) of the booking price by you of the relevant treatment or service in final settlement of such due and payable price and you cannot reclaim such paid monies.
In cases, the patient (s) may pay directly to the hospital for extra occurred costs for unexpected and new discovered health-related problems for treatments while staying at the hospital.
7. Limitations of Liabilities
As a result of using our website (s)/portal (s) and its application/features, we will not be liable to you in respect of any:
· Losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
· Loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings;
· Loss of management time or office time;
· Loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill;
· Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
· Special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
· Any losses arising out of any acts or omissions of any hosting services provider, payment services provider or other third party services provider;
· Business losses or damage of any nature.
8. Website availability
From time to time the website or features of the website will be unavailable. Such unavailability may be the result of defects in the website software, scheduled or emergency maintenance procedures, or failures of third party service providers.
We do not commit to ensuring that the website will be available at any particular time.
Furthermore, we do not commit to ensure that the website will continue to be published in the future.
We and our Team aren’t responsible for the behavior of any third parties, linked websites, or other Members.
If it turns out that a section of these Terms isn’t enforceable, then that section will be removed or edited as little as required, and the rest of the Agreement will still be valid.
11. Force Majeure- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Booking Advisors will not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its services due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation natural disasters, war, riot, embargoes, strikes/demonstrations, airline hijackings, acts of civil or military authorities, act of terrorism, fire, accidents, power failure, network failure, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications).
Booking Advisors has the right at its sole discretion to immediately terminate User’s account in the event of any conduct by User on its website, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
Our mission is always to have satisfied customers and thus customer satisfaction is the foundation of our fast grow and success. Therefore, if a dispute arises between you and us, our goal will be to resolve the dispute quickly in a fair and cost-effective way. You and we shall resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to your use of our website, Terms and Conditions or Services a mutually agreed by the Parties.
Any claims/disputes can be resolved via binding arbitration agreed by both Parties.